Chocolate Covered Strawberry Icebox Cake with layer upon layer of chocolate cookies, whipped cream, chocolate pudding and luscious strawberries make up this insanely simple and delicious no-bake strawberry cake.
Prep time: 5 minutes - Total time: 5 minutes (plus chilling time) - Serves: 6
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package Food Club Chocolate Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 18 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 cups chopped strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 cups Food Club Extra Creamy Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Fresh mint for garnishI
Strawberry Icebox Cake with layer upon layer of cookies, cream, and luscious strawberries make up this insanely simple and delicious no-bake strawberry cake. The fabulous vanilla whipped cream frosting will certainly knock your socks off. If you've never tried a no-bake strawberry shortcake cake, you are in for a real treat.
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Place a cookie in the bottom of a small, glass jar. Top with a layer of pudding. Follow with a layer of thinly sliced strawberries and a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers two more times, ending with whipped topping. Repeat with 5 remaining jars.
- Cover jars with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, garnish with mini chocolate chips, strawberries and fresh mint